No planned litter at the moment
If you are interested in buying a puppy from me please do not hesitate to get in touch. I am always happy to help in the process of adding a new family member to your family.
Send me an email that includes the following information; Tell us about yourselves, like how do you live, why Chihuahua, any previous experience with the breed or other dogs? The more i know about you, the easier it’s for me to find a puppy that suits you! And don’t forget your name and phone number. I’m very keen to stay in good contact with my puppy buyers.
Everything is done according to the Swedish Kennel Club’s rules. The pups are delivered at the earliest at 8 weeks of age.
Then they are: registered in the Swedish Kennel Club (SKK), vaccinated, ID-tagged, insured against hidden defects in 3 years, dewormed and vet inspected with certificates not older than 7 days.
I’m grateful if the dog is PL-examined at the age of 1 year and is eye checked at some time. This is very important both for me as the breeder to be able to evaluate my breeding but also for the whole breed.
We do not sell puppies to persons under 18 years, or on installment.
– The Chihuahua’s personality and unique size make they a wonderful go-everywhere companion. People who live with Chihuahuas become devoted to them, and many say that once you share your life with one, there will be no other dog breed for you.
– Chihuahuas are happy as companions, but they do need exercise daily and can go for much longer walks than you expect.
– Chihuahuas are intelligent and fast learners. They can compete in agility and obedience trials with just as much enthusiasm and success as larger dogs. Train your Chihuahua using positive reinforcement techniques such as food rewards, praise, and play, and you will soon find that they can learn anything you can teach.
– Because they were bred for the warm temperatures of Mexico, Chihuahuas love sun and warm weathers. They are likely to seek out the warm spots in your home, even if that means burrowing under the blankets in bed with you at night.
– The bold and confident Chihuahua is often described as barking a lot. Their alert nature and suspicion of strangers make they an excellent watchdog.
– Remember that the Chihuahua is a dog and thus deserves to be treated as one. It needs physical and mental activation like any other dog at any time. Also, a Chihuahua can grow very old, so please carefully consider that before buying.